These refreshing, natural bar soaps cleanse while they nourish your skin. I use raw oils and butters with a focus on local and organic. The bases of each are different, but most have a blend of Manitoba hempseed oil, organic extra virgin olive oil, organic coconut oil, organic sunflower oil, organic cocoa butter or shea butter, and organic castor oil to make a moisturizing bar. Essential oils are used to freshen your shower and your skin! These botanical bars can be for face, body and hands or some of them for all three.
Generally in stock (availability will vary) I have what is laid out in the second photo, top to bottom, left to right in this order:
- Lavender Clay (face and body)
- Rosemary Mint Eucalyptus (hand and body)
- Peppermint Pumice (exfoliating feet and hand) VEGAN
- Citrus Patchouli (hand and body) VEGAN
- Chamomile Calendula (face, body, shampoo bar, unscented, all ages, sensitive or dry skin)
- Pure Hemp Soap (face, body, unscented for all ages)
- Tea Tree with Activated Charcoal and Seaweed (face and body) VEGAN
- Olive Oil (face, body, unscented, all ages, sensitive or dry skin) VEGAN
- Lemon Rose Vanilla (face, hand and body) VEGAN
- Dirty Chai (hand and body)
- Sweet Basil and Orange (hand and body) VEGAN
- Vakten Beer Soap (hand and body) VEGAN
- Mint & Basil Hemp Soap (hand and body)
Cold process is used for all my soaps so can I create my own bases of raw, organic oils. I source local botanicals and Manitoba beeswax. No chemical preservatives or artificial fragrances are used in my soaps and all aromas derive from therapeutic quality essential oils, ground botanicals, spices, butters, and clays.
For longer lasting bars, use a slotted soap dish or one with holes so the bar can dry between uses.