We know, first hand, what it's like to have a pup who is a natural puller. Real talk...we both personally struggle with our dogs wanting to pull a little wherever we go. So creating a collar that was durable and strong was SUPER important to us!
- Polypropylene webbing:
- Does not absorb water
- Mold & Mildew Resistant
- Break Strength: 3/4" - 265 lbs, 1" - 381 lbs, 1.5" - 603 lbs
- UV resistant
- A layer of interface between the cotton and the webbing adds durability and strength
- The outer layer is made of designer cotton
- All pressure points have reinforced stitching
- Made from aluminum paired with stainless steel pins and springs
- Tested to have a 500 lb break strength, they are twice as strong as most plastic buckles on the market
- Suitable for sub-zero temperature
- Welded D-Rings
- Sliders for easy adjustment
For best fit, use a soft measuring tape and measure where your dog's collar usually sits. The collar should sit snug on the neck but not too tight. Choose a size that is 1-2 inches from the measurement. For example, if your dog measures 18" around the neck, choose the size large which ranges between 14"-22".
- Small- 9"-12"
- Medium- 11"-16"
- Large- 14"-22"
- XL- 16"-25"
*Patterns vary per collar.
Machine wash on cold. Lay flat to dry.
Iron face down or with a clean cloth on top.
*For optional personalization: Vinyls may lift over time. If this occurs, place a sheet of parchment paper directly over vinyl and press firmly for 30 seconds.
You know your pet best! Please review the features and usage of the product to determine what is suitable for your pet! It is your responsibility to make sure our products are safe for your pet and we are not responsible for your pet's safety when wearing our products.
THANK YOU for supporting our business and a local rescue! For every sale, $1 will go towards a Winnipeg rescue to support local dogs in need!
We'd love to hear from you!
Please tag us in a picture on Instagram @rescuedhearts_ , use the hash tag #rescuedhearts or send us a picture! We'd absolutely love to see your fur baby in their new gear!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please feel free to start a conversation with us and we'll get back to you ASAP.
Cassandra and Brittany